Monday, April 21, 2008

April Showers bring May Flowers...

or so they say....

Well the rain kept Jim and I away from the planned bike ride Ride4Melanoma - Annapolis Bike Ride on Sunday but since we already paid our registration on-line, they still got our donation so it all works out in the end.

In spite of the rainy day, the weekend was still very productive. the CANCER to 5K team had a wonderful workout on Saturday and I took full advantage of the sunny day to give Sunshine a much needed bath. This week my bike is going into the local bike shop for a FULL OVERHAUL before the spring gets away from me completely.

Sunday, instead of our planned bike outing, Jim and I spent the full day doing "house projects." We got a lot accomplished!

This week's plans:
• WORK
• Drop off the Bike at the local bike shop
• CANCER to 5K Track & Saturday Workouts
• GW Parkway Classic 5K

Looks to be a busy week, ending in a race. It's time to test my race pace yet again...

Hope you all have a great week! Life is Good! LiveSTRONG!

No comments: