Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm not FEELING it...

Sorry folks, for the lack of blog posts. These days with regards to blogging, I am just "not feeling it..."

It's not because I don't have much going on so perhaps it is that there is SO MUCH going on and something had to give.  I have been busy and that has required some serious focus on using my time wisely.  As a result, Blogging has fallen by the wayside.

Before I go, I want to take a moment to acknowledge a great loss in my family recently.  My Uncle Mark died unexpectedly just two weeks ago and Jim and I traveled north this weekend to support my extended family and attend the funeral. 

I leave you with these things to think about...

"The most difficult thing of all - yet the most essential - is to love life, even when you suffer, because life is all" 
- Leo Tolstoy




"I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love."
-Leo Buscaglia

and of course, even in the midst of hard times, I still believe deep in my my heart and in my head that ...

 Life is Good so I will continue to LiveSTRONG!

1 comment:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Sorry for you loss HOlly. *hugs*