Wednesday, December 03, 2008

FUTILE!!!!





I wasn't going to post about this but I am so pissed that I have to...

RANT ON!

I AM A GROWN WOMAN 

YOU TOOK PICTURES OF MY BODY

YOU EVALUATED THEM, YOU HAVE RESULTS

GIVE ME THE DAMN RESULTS!

Don't give me this "You have to get the results from your Dr." crap....Last time I checked, you had the letters "MD" after you name Mr. Radiologist.  That makes you a Dr. too...and if you read my films that makes you a Dr. evaluating MY BODY so therefore I think I have the right to know the results IMMEDIATELY!  Especially if you are going to make me sit around while you read them....

RANT OFF!

(By the way, as far as "I" know without official confirmation from my Dr., everything is probably fine or else "they would have called you yesterday" according to the Nurse who sounded annoyed to even have to be pulling my medical records out of the pile next to the fax that nobody had bothered to look at yet....)

ARRGGGG!!!!!!

No comments: