Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Stuck in T1

So there are big things afoot in our household, we are looking at a Big Move in our immediate future but we are waiting on the final paperwork...

Big Life Changes like this always remind me of being in Transition; waiting for your teammate to finish the swim so you can get on the bike.

I'm excited, nervous, worried, pumped up, full of adrenaline - but I am just waiting...doing my best tp "patiently wait" (which, if you know me at all, you understand that PATIENCE is my least successful virtue.)...just WAITING.

In the mean time, life is moving forward, as usual, around me:

CANCER to 5K is getting ready to start another Spring season in VA and MD! (GO TEAM!)

Team Z is heading to Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Weekend:
-  I'm running the Dolphin Challenge - 8K on Saturday and 13.1 on Sunday

Team FIGHT has an amazing season of races ahead!
- Survivor Harbor 7
- IronGirl Columbia Triathlon
- Half Full TRI
- REV 3 TRI Series

• If paperwork goes smoothly (fingered and toes crossed), I will be racing the Gulf Coast Half Marathon on April 10th which means;

• I will complete the requirements to be a HALF FANATIC "Saturn Status" by finishing 4 Half Marathons in 4 consecutive months.

So as you can see, even while I am waiting, I find a way to keep myself occupied...

After all, a girl has gotta do something while she is waiting in T1.


Life is Good! LiveSTRONG! (y'all)

1 comment:

TX Runner Mom said...

So glad I found your blog! Good luck with the upcoming changes.