Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm Back ..... and Happy B-Day x two!

No really ... I am back and I have been busy getting caught up. In fact, if you feel like it .. You can read all about the last 5 weeks.

I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is easing into the busy Holiday Season as best they can. I finally got some well earned down time and even got a chance to do a 5K race yesterday! But more about that later.

So, if you are interested, here are some links that will take you to some of the things that have been going on in my life lately...for a few of these, you may want to grab a cup of coffee... they are a little long winded! Hope you Enjoy!

I'm happy to be back to blogging and I am even more excited to finally feel like I am back on track in training for the upcoming 2007 triathlon season!

Live STRONG Summit Report

Ironman Florida Weekend

Ironman Gear and Stuff

American Patriot Award

Hope everybody has a wonderful Monday! A special shout out to my sister Cathy and to my good friend and college roomie Theresa, both of whom have Birthdays today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA!!!!!

No comments: