Monday, April 20, 2009

Here Comes the Bride!













The last month has been a WHIRLWIND!  But when all was said and done, the weather held out for a few extra hours and Jim and I had a beautiful intimate wedding with close family and friends!  I even got a 5K run in the morning of my wedding with some of my favorite running gals!

While we have not gotten all the photos yet (it will be a few weeks), our photographer Erin Fults did get a preview up on her blog.  All the vendors did a fantastic job in helping us have the perfect wedding day! Deborah Simmons with Signature Occasions oversaw every last detail to make the day run smoothly. William Box with William Box Designs was the creative eye responsible for all the fabulous flowers. Cindy Clegg of A Catered Affair provided the yummy and beautiful food. Stance Bingham kept everyone's toes tapping with the great music and That Special Touch created the cake which featured the fun wedding logo that I created especially for our invitations and the wedding day.

Be sure you check out Erin's BLOG...There is a slide show with more photos at the bottom of her post "WEDDING: Holly & Jim" that made me cry all over again!  

We can WAIT to see the rest of the photos!

Life is Good!  LiveSTRONG!

Holly S.
(formerly know as Holly G.)

2 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Once again, wish I was there! I'm enjoying the beautiful photos - you really found a superb photographer! You'll treasure those forever!

Jen said...

Congrats - those are really gorgeous photos!