Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The WEEK of my LIFE!

Okay...before you go getting all upset because my blog has been silent for over 2 weeks, just listen to the last week that I had and cut me some slack! I was on VACATION!

So here is how the week of Saturday July 19 - Saturday July 26th, 2008 went:

Saturday, July 19 - GOT ENGAGED TO JIM!!!!!!
Sunday July 20 - Volunteered at IRONMAN USA - Lake Placid
Monday July 21 - Signed up for IRONMAN USA - Lake Placid 2009
Tuesday July 22 - ON VACATION - Lake Placid
Wednesday July 23 - DROVE HOME - 12 hours in the rain...
Thursday July 24 - ON VACATION at HOME
Friday July 25 - ON VACATION at HOME
Saturday July 26 - CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY and ran 5K with FRIENDS!

Yep, that is right, in ONE WEEK I got ENGAGED, signed up for IRONMAN USA 2009 and HAD A BIRTHDAY!!

Life is GOOD! So GOOD that I can't stop SMILING! 2009 is going to be a BUSY YEAR!

Pictures of vacation, the engagement story and IRONMAN USA will follow!

4 comments:

Carver said...

Congratulations Holly. Great to see so many good things happening for you.

Melissa said...

Congratulations, Holly!!!

EB said...

Congratulations Holly on both the engagement and the Ironman (its Ellen)

mlittle said...

Congrats Holly! Fantastic news on all fronts. You look fabulouso, btw...

Hugs...

Melissa