Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blogger thought I was SPAM!

Yeah...and they wouldn't let me post for days! BAH!

Well I am back and I have some much delay VACATION/ENGAGEMENT/BIRTHDAY pictures to share with you all! As for me, I am busy working, working out, and planning a wedding - oh AND still doing all my other extra curricular activities too.... I am definitely enhancing my "muti-tasking" skills....

Enjoy some pictures from Lake Placid! More to come soon...

Grommette on her first long-distance vacation!

She adjusted to car travel very nicely...

Wallace looks handsome but
he could have used some "kitty drugs" for the trip!


Checking out the Cozy Cache Backyard in Jay, NH

Grommette on the banks of the AuSable River, Jay, NY

Wallace on the banks of the AuSable River, Jay, NY

Wallace introducing himself to the Cozy Cache Bear

What cat doesn't LOVE a Catwalk?

Grommette in her "tree" pose...

Nap time for everybody!

Race Day at IM USA 2008 - on the bike course

Even on a rainy day...the cowbell must ring...

Jim was right there, telling riders to "find their happy place"

Take note: This is just one of the "small" climbs
early on the IM USA bike course...

Later that night, volunteering at the Family Tent,
near the finish line...


Volunteering isn't busy work?
Then you have never seen the finish line area of an IRONMAN...

Jim relaxing, on the phone to home, on Mirror Lake, Lake Placid, NY

Newly ENGAGED! Holly & Jim at Mirror Lake, Lake Placid, NY

This is the other big moment of the weekend...

No turning back now....

I'm IN for next year...

July 26, 2009 - Ironman USA - My RACE DAY is coming...



July 26, 2009 - Ironman USA - My RACE DAY is coming...


2 comments:

HEATHER said...

(i made maybe my 10th blogger account so i could comment, HAHA!)

i LOVE the pictures! my favorites: Wallace in the stream, he looks so wild! Your engagement picture, you both look amazing! and of course, the big smile as you sign up for your IRONMAN!! I'm so happy for you!! Can't wait to see you! LOVE, HEATHER

Shawn said...

Great photos, Holly! I like the photo of Wallace looking out the car window. And the one of nap time :) Very cute!