Saturday, August 08, 2009

Dear Coach Garmin...


I HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!

I am so happy to have you back in my life keeping track of my every mile, pace and heart beat. I missed you and I have to confess that I did break down and "upgrade" from the 305 series to 310XT because I want to be able to take you on a few swim/bike BRICKS and races with me!

I'm really enjoying the cool "orange and gray" look and totally digging the "vibration" function as opposed to the BEEP but I wanted to know, why would I ever need to use BOTH at the same time? I really don't see the logic just yet so for the time being, the BEEP is off and my fellow training buddies don't seem to mind that at all.

RIP Garmin Forerunner 305 - You did a great job until your untimely death in the car accident. I am sorry for your shattered "face."

WELCOME Garmin Forerunner 310XT ...I have a feeling we are going to be the BEST OF FRIENDS over the next months! Wanna RACE with me?

Life is GOOD! Toys are GOOD!

2 comments:

Catharine said...

Yay! I've had mine for a couple weeks now and love it. We can been Garmin geeks together!

Relentless Forward Commotion said...

woooo!! my garmin is glaring at me in jealousy as I'm drooling over your garmin :)