Tuesday, September 08, 2009

On a day when I could choose to be really grumpy....



I'll focus on things that make me HAPPY....

(in no particular order)


Sisters then...1986...

Sisters now (kinda)...2005...

My darling nephews...


My husband...

Peanut Butter and Jelly, even on your wedding day...


funny pictures of cats with captions




Team CANCER to 5K...


Ms. Grommette... (Silver Spotted Bengal)

Mr. Wallace Silvertail... (Brown Spotted Bengal)

My darling Bengal Babies!!!

REMEMBER - Life IS Good.
LiveSTRONG!

3 comments:

Relentless Forward Commotion said...

tell Grommette to leggo my eggo and leave her paws off the hot pockets ;) love ya sister

Catharine said...

Awwww....good for you for focusing on the positive. Email me if you want to vent.

Your kitties are SO adorable and beautiful. (You already know I think your nephews are the cutest.)

Katie said...

So important to find positive things to focus on everyday. I wanted to share a heart-felt video called “Stand Up To Cancer”— http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9avVoQB2_rQ> . This video highlights the importance of managing your cancer treatment and avoiding infection. Please watch and share with all your loved ones.

Best of wishes,

Katie