Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wallace & Grommette - Seven Months Old

It is hard to believe that the kittens have been with us for only 4 months. It feels like we have always had them.

As you look at these pictures keep this in mind... these *KITTENS* are still growing! Wallace is already 10 pounds and Grommette is 8 pounds. It's no surprise that the king size bed seems crowded when we are all asleep in it at 3AM...

"Size matters not! Judge me by my size, do you?"
Yoda--The Empire Strikes Back


yoda-grom
Yoda "in disguise" or just Grommette "after ear drops"?
The jury is still out ....


sleepy-wal
Happiness is a warm knee ....

wallace1

SofaBed01Large_2

grommette1

grommette2

kitten-bed
Best Friends!

9 comments:

Deborah said...

Aww! They're so cute! I LOVES kitties!

Flo said...

They really are gorgeous!! Their coloring and marking are really stunning. I love Wallace's color, it's looks so deep and rich. I bet it's even better in person.

surferchickHG said...

your kitties are bigger than my son!!!

Cliff said...

so glad they get along..my two cats never get along...they lack interfeline skills.

Ellie said...

I agree... they are spectacular!

Pixie said...

Those are the prettiest cats I have ever seen! Just beautiful! I must admit, that they are twice as big as my dogs. :)

*jeanne* said...

Are you training them to be show cats? That looks like a Judge's Hold! :-)
I think they'd win!

Bolder said...

wow! those kitties are huge!!

are they going to grow up to be tiger size?

Holly said...

I hope not .... otherwise we should stop letting them get in the bed with us!