Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Genetics ....Kinda Creepy....

If ever there were a doubt about who my newphew resembles as a baby ....doubt no more. He is the "spitting" image of his Mommy! The only difference I can see is in his eyes ... looks like he has his Daddy's eyes and forehead....

Son_Mom

Now this picture is just DAMN FUNNY!! So I am sharing without permission but I know my Sister's will forgive me. Rowen looks like he just realize how crazy his Mom can be around his Aunt Cathy ... just wait until I am there too ....the poor boy is doomed! (hehehe)

oh-no

3 comments:

surferchickHG said...

he he its the genetics that make us crazy, there is no escaping it!! love you!

TriBoomer said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Stay tuned...

Shawn said...

Very cute!

My little sister once found a picture that she thought was of her when she was about two years old and asked why she was dressed so weird. Turns out, it was a picture of our cousin Jill, taken about six years before my sister was born. They looked IDENTICAL! I wonder what Jill looks like now, if she and Steph still look alike. Like you said, genetics...