Saturday, June 11, 2005

Just a quick note - I'm Done!

I am done with High-Dose Interferon Chemotherapy!!!!!!

Yesterday was rather anti-climatic and that is just fine with me. The symptoms of the last 4 days never got any worse and last night I slept very well. Something strangely relaxing about knowing that you won't have another 3-hour infusion on Monday morning.

There is more I want to say but for the moment it will have to wait since Jim is packing the BMW as I type. We are off to Jackson, Mississippi for some much needed Rest & Relaxation! I'll be checking in throught the trip, with pictures too!

Go out and enjoy your weekend!! I know that I will!

Living STRONG and ready to RELAX!

1 comment:

:) said...

I am so happy for you! Get some rest and take a few walks for me...

You are too strong for this!