Friday, April 14, 2006

REST can do a body good!

Wednesday turned out to be a rest day because I had a sinus headache and the wind was blowing enough to make me think of my Grandma G, who used to tell me that if you can see the "backs of the leaves, Rain is near..."

It never did rain but I stayed in and lounged in front of the TV with my sweetie.

Turns out it was an excellent plan for my workout on Thursday. I was able to do an hour of spinning on the bike, keeping my cadence about 90 RPMs the entire ride for about 13 miles. Then I got in the pool and swam for 15 minutes to cover 600 yards. Then I went home and gave myself my "Thursday Night Shot" and ...

I FELT GREAT!

I still feel good this morning! What a nice change of pace....

Hope you are enjoying FRIDAY!

4 comments:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Alright! You're on a roll for the weekend. Have a good one!

:) said...

So glad you had a great day and are feeling good! Keep it up...

Bolder said...

Load and Recover.

say it three times.

You are doin' so well Holly!

T-7

LIVESTRONG.

Carver said...

Hi Holly,

I have followed your story because you are my hero in terms of how you've pushed through to continue with your running, swimming and biking while on interferon. I decided not to do interferon but after my groin LND have been left with many side effects associated with interferon (neruopathic pain, fibromyalgia). Go figure. In any event at this point I'm pushing through the pain and jogging anyway. You are an inspiration to me. You look strong as all get out in the photo from the finish line of the 5K. Congrats on drawing to the end of interferon. Cheers, Carver
(CS on the MPIP)