Saturday, March 25, 2006

Before and After - Our Guest Bathroom

One of my ongoing projects - the redecoration of the guest bathroom - is finally finished. I agonized over adding color to the wall but I am thrilled with the results and glad that I took a risk!! All the color inspiration for this bathroom started with the shower curtain.

ENJOY!

BEFORE - "Land of White" Guest Bathroom

DSC_0025
This shower curtain was the "inspiration"

DSC_0029
DSC_0023
DSC_0026

AFTER - "A SPLASH of Color!"


DSC_0006
DSC_0021
DSC_0019

Some extra touches make all the difference!

DSC_0016

"Live the life you have imagined!"
DSC_0011

Some LUCKY Bamboo!
DSC_0023

5 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Wow, very cute!!! And MUCH cleaner than any of mine!!!

Born To Endure said...

Very NICE Martha..:-))

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

VERY cool. The color gives the room so much character. I feel inspired to redo my bathroom now.

Amazon Alanna said...

Gorgeous!

Dianne W. said...

And yet another white wall bites the dust! YAY!!!
I have 2 more walls to go...