Saturday, March 25, 2006

Before and After - Our Guest Bathroom

One of my ongoing projects - the redecoration of the guest bathroom - is finally finished. I agonized over adding color to the wall but I am thrilled with the results and glad that I took a risk!! All the color inspiration for this bathroom started with the shower curtain.

ENJOY!

BEFORE - "Land of White" Guest Bathroom

DSC_0025
This shower curtain was the "inspiration"

DSC_0029
DSC_0023
DSC_0026

AFTER - "A SPLASH of Color!"


DSC_0006
DSC_0021
DSC_0019

Some extra touches make all the difference!

DSC_0016

"Live the life you have imagined!"
DSC_0011

Some LUCKY Bamboo!
DSC_0023

7 comments:

nancytoby said...

Wow, very cute!!! And MUCH cleaner than any of mine!!!

Shelley said...

Very NICE Martha..:-))

surferchickHG said...

woooo that looks great! now get your butt down here and do my guest bathroom...it has hideous yellow wallpaper!!!

TriFeist said...

VERY cool. The color gives the room so much character. I feel inspired to redo my bathroom now.

Amazon Alanna said...

Gorgeous!

Dianne W. said...

And yet another white wall bites the dust! YAY!!!
I have 2 more walls to go...

Jody said...

Great use of color! Very creative with the two different colors on the walls! Looks Great!