Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In the dark ...

My white count is up and ironically, that seems to mean that I have a cold, a virus or an infection. Hmmph ... I thought boosting my immune system meant a year without additional illness.

Nobody at the Oncoogy office seems to think this is "Interferon"-related pain. So until the rest of the blood work and the urine culture come back, I am in the dark as to what is causing so much pain and discomfort. I am hoping it is something easily remedied with drugs like a classic UTI (urinary tract infection) because that means a cure and eventually pain free days ahead.

Here is somebody else who is in the dark ... but he/she is MUCH CUTER!!

Presenting ....

Baby GT .... my niece/nephew ... Chilling out in my sister Heather....Even in Utero, they are so cute!

5 comments:

:) said...

Awwww....! Reminds me of mine at that age...HE'S GOING TO BE 6 IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Thinking positively...

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Good news, I guess? Maybe not? I hope they find a way to make you feel better ASAP!!!

Nice photo, you proud aunt, you. :)

Cliff said...

Cute niece/nephew.

I hope u feel better in a couple of days...

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Colds suck. Get well soon.

KLN said...

That is an unbelieveable picture! My lil sis is having Neph2 in months, wowza!