Friday, June 02, 2006

A week OFF of Interferon!


So it has been a full week (actually 9 days!) since my last shot of Interferon and already I can tell the difference:

1. I am sleeping well, no lucid, crazy, "Did we talk about this already, Jim?" dreams

2. I am waking up rested and happy. None of the "is it time to get up already?" groans...

3. I have not had a headache in 9 days!

4. My right knee and hip are not sore!!!

5. I am much more pleasant to be around in work!!
(A great thing considering that graduation is next week and everything is RUSH - I NEEDED THIS YESTERDAY at NDU)

6. After 12 hours at work (overtime BABY!) I am actually able to make complete sentences and stay awake.

7. While my weight has not changed, my body fat percentages have dropped 5% points.

The workouts are not showing any big improvement yet but it has only been 9 days and I expect it to be a month or so before I start seeing significant improvement there. So in general, all is good!
--------
RE: My LiveSTRONG Challenge

WOW!! Thank you so much to everybody for your love and support!! I never expected to raise $675.00 in less than 24 hours. You guys are wonderful!!!! I will be getting together my "snail mail" lists to mail to family and friends who don't get on-line much later this weekend! Only $4325.00 to reach my goal!!
---------
Jim and I are expected a full house this weekend with Family and Friends so I don't expect to have time to post. Have a fantastic weekend and I will catch up with all of you on Monday!

Keep Living STRONG!

4 comments:

TriZilla said...

I'm so happy to hear this great improvement! I hope you keep telling us what you are seeing as your body recovers from that stuff! It's going to be like a whole new Holly!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Cliff said...

YAY...

5% drop in fat %..good stuff....u must be a lean machine right now.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Congrats! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling good!

Peter said...

Way to go, Holly!