Thursday, September 08, 2005

Your getting very SLEEPY



The increase in dosage to 10 MIU of Interferon finally caught up to me. Yesterday I awoke with a slight headache and an upset stomach. By 11AM, I could hardly focus on my work and called it quits and headed home. By 12:30pm, I was asleep. Jim woke me up when he got home at 4:45pm. We made some dinner (Porkchops and applesauce) and then he tackled the computer room while I rearranged the linen closet and I was back in bed by 9:45pm. I could not have stayed up later than that, I know because I tried.

Now I am up bright and early and feeling better than yesterday. I have to say that yesterday was the first time that I simply accepted the side effects and went with what my body told me to do...Without a fight.

I'm just happy to be feeling better this morning! Moving On! Living STRONG!

Everybody have a GREAT DAY!

6 comments:

:) said...

Sounds like a Brady Bunch episode

"...Pork Chops and Applesauce", says Peter Brady

Holly said...

I am SOOO happy that somebody else knows that quote! Jim looked at me like I was crazy when I said that last night ...

"...Pork Chops and AppleSauce .. Gee that's Swell"

Flatman are you my long lost brother?

Oldman said...

applesauce has to be served with pork chops! interferon is like having a constant case of the flu. hang in there and get pleanty of rest.

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Sorry to hear the interferon is giving you a hard time. At least the extra sleep helped. Hope today is better.

:) said...

We must be related...Sis!

Ellie Hamilton said...

Oh, yeah, I remember when Peter said that... think he was doing Humphrey Bogart. He was trying to be someone, anyway...

Glad you're feeling a little better. Live Strong! (Got my bracelet on..)