Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Killing me softly ...

Somebody save me from myself today! I have been hungry ALL day and hitting the D*MN office Halloween Candy basket.

I started out with my typical breakfast of a bagel & peanut butter and a glass of milk. Then lunch was a duplicate of breakfast because since before breakfast I have had stomach pains. (Thanks Interferon!!)

Perhaps I didn't eat enough real food? Or perhaps my hunger is in my head and related to having pain?

I ate whatever I wanted this past weekend during my travels and so I thought I would try to "behave" today and here I find myself prowling the candy jars and eyeing the Vending Machines (which I have managed to avoid, just barely!)

I think ultimately I needed a better lunch with some complex proteins and vegi in spite of the stomach ache.

The goal for dinner to night is a healthy Chef Salad and warm rolls for Jim & I ... if I can make it through the grocery story without being arrested for "Gorging in Public"...

20 minutes to freedom from the Candy Jar .....BE STRONG!!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

I rather what i can eat in that picture. Hmm maybe only the decorative veges :)