Monday, February 13, 2006

ONE YEAR

Today it has been a year since I first got that phone call saying "You have Melanoma."

I'm still here. I am one of the lucky ones and I am so very thankful for that.

Today, tomorrow and every day after that, I am a survivor.

--------------
There is a fellow triathlete named Ken who was just recently diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. His fight has just begun and he is planning to fight hard - training for a 1/2 Ironman in May, despite his diagnosis. Why don't you stop in and let him know your out here in cyber space, sending him good vibes.
---------------

LIVE STRONG!

5 comments:

Flatman said...

Congrats on the year mark and here's to many more!!!

XF-15DCC said...

Before you know it you will need to count on your figures and toes to figure out how long it has been…….

As always, cheering for you from the “beer stand”.

Kevin

*jeanne* said...

You ROCK.
Rock ON, Holly Woman!
ROCK ON!!!

:-)

Bolder said...

and, we are very glad you are here!

live strong.

Iron Benny said...

When I think of what you've overcome, it makes my goals seem so easy. Way to go!
Benny